Land Use Planning
- Accessory Dwelling Units in Homes
- Accessory Dwellings - Technical Support
- Brattleboro Area Affordable Housing (BAAH) offers technical assistance to homeowners in Brattleboro and Bellows Falls who want to add an apartment to their house.
- Community Planning Toolbox
- Source: Vermont Natural Resources Council
- Publications and Information on Local Land Use Planning and Regulation in Vermont
- Handbooks, manuals, templates, check-sheets and other tools with information on local land use planning and bylaw adoption, development regulation and review, and the state rules (24 V.S.A. Chapter 117) that govern these activities.
- Report: The Effects of Inclusionary Zoning on Local Housing Markets
- Source: Center for Housing Policy and The Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy at New York University; March 2008, updated February 2010.
- Smart Growth in Vermont
- Note: Smart Growth Vermont merged with the Vermont Natural Resources Council in 2011.
- Vermont Planning Information Center