- American Community Survey
- The American Community Survey (ACS) is an ongoing survey that provides data every year -- giving communities the current information they need to plan investments and services.
- American Housing Survey
- The American Housing Survey (AHS) is sponsored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau. The survey is the most comprehensive national housing survey in the United States.
- HUD Consolidated Planning/CHAS Data
- HUD "custom tabulations" of Census data that are largely not available through standard Census products. Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy (CHAS) data demonstrate the extent of housing problems and housing needs, particularly for low income households.
- HUD Multifamily Assistance and Section 8 Contracts Database
- HUD data for Section 8 project-based contracts.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Vermont Housing Data
- Vermont Housing Needs Assessment
- Statewide housing needs study to identify the priority housing needs of the state, December 2009.