Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Register for CBPP Webinar, "Treacherous Road Ahead: Outlook for Federal Housing Funding and Policy" (2/14/17)
- Delta Dental Plan of Vermont Makes $60,000 Grant to Reduce Homelessness (2/13/17)
- Burlington Bright Street Co-Op Selected for National Award (2/10/17)
- 3/8/17 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 3/15/17 — Early Childhood Day at the Legislature
- 4/2/17 — NLIHC 2017 Housing Policy Forum